I was speaking specifically about the article, its logic is poisonous,
typical post-logical thinking and mixing points of view.
Influential skeptics, on other hand are poisoning the funding sources of
New Energy.
But if you wish, I can retract 'poisonous' I am just writing an essay
about Rossi. Not black or white dualistic thinking.

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania