Mary Yugo <maryyu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also how you feel about the lack of a blank/calibration run ahead of the
> test, using the electrical heater as a calibrating energy source before
> hydrogen was added to the E-cat.  Wouldn't that rule out such issues as
> thermocouple placement?

The best way to rule out problems with the thermocouple placement is to use
additional thermocouples placed elsewhere. That is what I urged Rossi to
do, before the test. He did not want to.

There was actually no problem with the placement, as shown by Houkes and by
the fact that two calorimetric methods were in reasonable agreement. But
Rossi should have proved there was no problem, by using multiple
instruments at various different locations.