From: ecat builder <ecatbuil...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 3, 2012 1:42 pm
Subject: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:RE: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Andrea Rossi interview on Ca$h
Flow: “I translate pressure as responsibility.”

You can buy heat pumps, air conditioners, tankless water heaters, gas
ater heaters, 60A circuit breakers, poisons, muriactic acid, and lots
f other things that can kill you at the Home Depot. HD also provides
rofessional installation of solar and HVAC.  I think this fits in
ery nicely with Rossi's blog response: "The E-Cats will be serviced
rom our nearest agency. We will be closer to our Customers than you
an imagine, with the system we will use."
- Brad

 over the counter in Home Depot.  Right now you can not buy heat pumps there
 as the government requires certified installers due to the dangers
 involved.  There are few customers capable of making the connections