You can buy heat pumps, air conditioners, tankless water heaters, gas
water heaters, 60A circuit breakers, poisons, muriactic acid, and lots
of other things that can kill you at the Home Depot. HD also provides
professional installation of solar and HVAC.  I think this fits in
very nicely with Rossi's blog response: "The E-Cats will be serviced
from our nearest agency. We will be closer to our Customers than you
can imagine, with the system we will use."

- Brad