Jones,

So you are OK with DFG taking Rossi's invention and in effect stealing it from him? You do admit it worked. But not for long enough. So what? IT WORKED. What part of IT WORKED don't you understand?

And now your saying DFG will eat the lunch Rossi prepared and you think they are OK in do this and you are OK to publish statements that you can't back up?

Apparently both you and DFG are damaged goods that can't be trusted. Thanks for making that very clear to me. You just saved me a trip to Greece.

Go Rossi GO.

AG