On Mon, Jan 16, 2012 at 2:23 PM, Aussie Guy E-Cat
<aussieguy.e...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Jones,
>
> So you are OK with DFG taking Rossi's invention and in effect stealing it
> from him? You do admit it worked.

How can we possibly know that anything from Defkalion ever worked?  They've
never shown any testing in public, they have not allowed private results to
come out (not that they would be trustworthy anyway) and they have never
allowed independent tests.  All we have is their claims.  It defies my
imagination that people believe them after so much time has passed and they
have missed so many obvious and easy opportunities to prove their claims.