On 12-01-20 03:25 PM, Mary Yugo wrote:

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net <mailto:jone...@pacbell.net>> wrote:

    If anyone is still in doubt that Greg and Aussi Guy are one and
    the same, here is a thread from another forum - that turned up
    today - where other posters are calling Greg the world's greatest
    supplier of bullshit, to his face - and he doesn't blink an eye -
    PLUS he identifies himself as AussiGuy. Case closed.

Sure enough.  And the post makes him sound like a lunatic.

Why, just 'cause he's into Joe cells as well?

I like this (from good old Peswiki): "The output of the cell does not have to be connected to the internals of the engine."

And I like the fact that after you run your engine with a Joe cell for a while, the engine catches whatever bug the cell had, and then you can disconnect the cell. I guess you're good to go permanently at that point. Sure can't beat that for gas mileage!

And if everything's done right the cell's operation produces antigravity as well, and can lift the car right off the ground ... neat trick, that. May not be so good when you're trying to get traction on snow, OTOH (something we care about a lot up here in Ottawa).