At 03:39 PM 1/20/2012, Stephen A. Lawrence wrote:

And if everything's done right the cell's operation produces antigravity as well, and can lift the car right off the ground ... neat trick, that. May not be so good when you're trying to get traction on snow, OTOH (something we care about a lot up here in Ottawa).

Aw, not a problem. The cooling fan will move the levitating engine right along. Be sure to include that in the patent! Stephen, you are demonstrating the Old Limited Thinking! You don't need "traction" if you can levitate.

Of course, the Devil is in the details. Nevertheless, if we can imagine levitation of a car, we can surely imagine whatever details we like.