 From: Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, January 21, 2012 9:00 AM
Subject: RE: [Vo]:University testing of the E-cat question asked on Rossi blog

There is still the nagging
question of “was the power turned off or not?” due to the genset still running -
but any practical person would have to conclude there is a good case for a
gigantic
thermal anomaly for many hours. Yet there is no real proof and any “customer”
who thinks there was satisfactory proof for a large investment - is not getting
good technical assistance.