On 22/01/2012 12:56 AM, John Milstone wrote:
If you trust Rossi, then you might as well accept the numbers presented
by the unknown consultant of the secret company.

You mean the secret company in the US that Rossi claimed to have visited to install the plant but somehow it slipped his mind that the plant had never actually moved?

If you don't trust Rossi, then there is absolutely nothing from the
October 28th test to indicate that the "MegaWatt" E-Cat even got
slightly warm (AFAIK), with or without the generator running.

Did any of the guests notice any radiant heat from either the shipping
container or the big heat exchanger? Did anyone notice atmospheric heat
distortion immediately above the heat exchanger? I don't recall reading
any such things (but I could have missed something).

Neither did I ever read such a statement. 450 kWs of heat to get rid of would be like having 450 x 1 kW bar radiators packed tight in several layers inside the wooden box. The walls of the wooden box would have been warm to the touch. Yes warm indeed.

It's a shame that no one thought to bring an infrared heat sensor (the
type used to detect heat escaping from doors and windows in a home).
That might have provided very useful data on just how hot the various
parts of the device actually got, even though Rossi prevented any direct
measurements.

I like your thinking. Excellent idea. I have a video camera with a night time IR mode. Now all I need is a working 1 MW E-Cat plant to film. Oops forgot. There are NO working 1 MW E-Cat plants. The one in Rossi's factory is in bits.

Oh what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive.

Shaun