On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 9:58 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Vorticians,
>
> My bad. I came under a fair amount of criticism for reporting a rumor that
> lead to both of the twin comedic episodes here last week - of 1) the outing
> of Greg Watson, masquerading as AussiGuy, and 2) the BBB not leaving
> Bologna
> (the big lie).

Unfair critique-- it was an excellent job!

> My prediction is that AR will finally understand the sorry state
> that his reputation has sunk to, from the high in October to the pits in
> January, and that he will be forced to do the real test, with real
> independent scientists.

If he does not, will you raise your estimate of the probability that it's
all a scam?  And how long are you willing to wait for anything new and
persuasive or compelling from Rossi?  Or Defkalion?  Or Jed Rothwell, LOL?

> My second prediction is that he will pass the real test, almost with flying
> colors but only for 8-12 hours, and then the E-Cat will go into quiescence
> mode, as always happens. But the scientists observing this will be
> absolutely blown away by hours of infinite COP.

I hope you're right but I really doubt it.  If it turns out that way, it
will probably be only an engineering and development issue requiring some
research.  But I am predicting the test will never happen for obvious
reasons.  Maybe Rossi will do another contrived and deceptive test under
his total control or another anonymous test but I doubt that he will try
those silly gambits again.