Mary Yogo, quoted by David Roberson wrote:

You've been asked again and again to provide a SINGLE credible paper which
> shows robust heat production for a long period without the introduction of
> Joule heating or fresh fuel, thus proving without a doubt a nuclear
> process.  I have yet to see such a paper.

That is because you refuse to look. Drasin has your number:

"Avoid examining the actual evidence. This allows you to say with impunity,
"I have seen absolutely no evidence to support such ridiculous claims!"
(Note that this technique has withstood the test of time, and dates back at
least to the age of Galileo. By simply refusing to look through his
telescope, the ecclesiastical authorities bought the Church over three
centuries' worth of denial free and clear!)"

http://amasci.com/pathskep.html

I see you are using several other time-tested techniques. You have
carefully described a test that would be difficult or impossible to meet.
Joule heating or electrolysis power is necessary for most experiments. In
most cases, fuel is consumed in such microscopic amounts, it would be
impossible to avoid introducing thousands or millions of times more than is
needed.

You have been asked again and again to read the literature. You refuse. So
you know nothing about it. You have no idea how many papers describe the
results you say have never been published. Anyone who has read the
literature can see that you are wrong. I assume you are playing to an
audience of people like yourself who know nothing and who refuse to learn
anything.