>> Ta-Da ... yes it is argon. It is a Mills catalyst, and we know they use it.

Hold the champagne.. Piantelli says argon stops the nuclear process...
http://www.rexresearch.com/piantelli/piantelli.htm

In the pictures the yellow tubing appears to be for vacuum. But later
in the video a tube goes into the T and out up towards the ceiling..
which hints towards venting.. not the addition of a secret gas
ingredient.

At 0:21 there is a picture of a lead going into the center of the
reactor? Almost looks like a spark plug lead. High voltage? If I'm not
mistaken, the variac goes into a big (blue with yellow stripe)
transformer. (variac also appears to be on "max").

- Brad