You should not hold the champagne. Rossi said that once his reaction was
going out of control and Levi, I think it was him, injected Nitrogen to
stop the reaction. So, I don't think this is exclusive to Argon, rather, it
is by cutting off H and substituting it for something else.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com