Hi Brad
Ive been able to purchase most of the instruments to do  my own experiments on
Ni H Because (as usual) money is tight  , Im  struggling to find a reasonable
priced  "Element"  that    produces 400 to 600 C , has hot zone of 100 mm  and
can handle a very high psi
Can you recomend any products or companies that might fit the bill
Thanks for you help
Pete