yes, but it is a method to use aluminum as a "vector fuel" for hydrogen,
provided you have a cheap way to transform Aluminum Hydroxide into
Aluminium...
today not so cheap, but with LENR electricity, maybe the usual method is
OK...

but hydrogen also is a vector, so... many indirection... just to avoid
making an hybrid engine.

could be used anyway for LENR reactor to avoid the bottle of H2.