more generaly my Javanese wife cite me a Javanese proverb...

history is a tumbling barrel... sometime you are at the top, later at the
bottom, but you can expect to be at the top after some time.

hope it is time for the Greeks, because today it is awful.
they are losing nearly half of their "lifestyle" (not so high anyway),
abruptly and after a period of what was looking like big promises...

what is shocking me, is that Praxen Defkalion, very rationally (cannot
blame them in todays unregulated world)
 is installed in a tax paradise (Cyprus), so the billions earned with
licenses won't profit their state...
DGT in fact is only the local dealer for Greece... anyway that is legal.
welcome in Goldman Sachs world.

as if Rossi would have installed in Bahamas island.