Or "Hodie mihi, cras tibi"
We in Romania are also in some crisis, the wages were reduced, pensions
too, future dim.
In my blog- see e.g."Kaltwasser" "Koalemos" my Septoes etc I have tried to
explain what happens.
But it i bvious that's something systemic, the Whole and the Parts canot be
more correlated
The Greeks are in a very bad situation, sorry for them.
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania