*IMHO, we have been correctly told by DGT that their LENR process is a
complex one comprised of many related and interconnected but separable
sub-processes which when combined together produce heat without the
production of intense and long lasting radiation.*

* *

*I believe that their cold fusion process includes one sub-process that
removes or greatly lowers the coulomb barrier to allow various neighboring
nucleons to come together in a wide assortment of ways to form new types of
nuclei. This process not only produces radiation from the nuclear fusion
process but also from resulting newly created isotopes.*

* *

*The other major sub-process is one that overlays this fusion process and
thermalizes this radiation production. This process involves the
establishment and maintenance of a quantum mechanical coherent environment
within in the nuclear active population of nuclei.*

* *

*What I am saying is that a large amount of radiation will be generated in
a fusion system that is not coherent. *

* *

*A example of such a system that produces radiation and transmutation is
the NanoSpire system. This system is not quantum mechanically coherent and
as a result it will generated intense radiation from its intense fusion
process. *

* *

*Rossi’s major concern was to eliminate or at least greatly mitigate any
radiation produced by his system. He has pulled this off and this is a
major accomplishment of both Rossi and DGT in they mostly produce heat and
have suppressed radiation from there systems.*

* *

*Without this radiation suppression mechanism in place and operating AT ALL
TIMES, a cold fusion system is of little use.*

* *

* *

* *