Does anyone know of any indication of Neutron radiation in any LENR/Cold Fusion
experiment.  If I remeber Levi correctly, he seems to have said that neutrons
were absent in Rossi's E-Cat. Focardi also indicated that he has not measured
neutrons at all.  I don't recall Celani saying he measured Neutrons when he
measured the burst of gammas in one of the Rossi demonstration.

Can anyone recall either Focardi, Piantilli, Rossi or Defkalion (or any other)
saying that they haved conclusively measured neutrons?

I am trying to decide whether I want to sinter  elemental Boron onto my Ion
Chamber walls to increase sensitivity to Neutrons.