> On 15 Mar 2012, at 16:48, Robert McKay <rob...@mckay.com> wrote:
>>
>> It doesn't make any sense to switch to supporting DGT. The company was
>> formed as part of the Rossi venture. Either they're both scams, or neither
>> are.

My speculation here is, that Sterling does not think that Rossi is a scam. He
just thinks that he cannot encourage people to invest into Rossi's company,
because he is unreliable and he may not have commercially feasible technology
at hands.

Unlike Defkalion; if Defkalion has something, then Rossi does not have
commercially ready device, because Defkalion cancelled the contract, because
ecat does not work properly... so they claimed, and if Defkalion has working
Hyperions, then there is no reasons to doubt their words. (Too bad that Dick
Smith cancelled the opportunity to test hyperions rigorously, if he had not,
then we already would know whether Hyperions are real or phoney.)

Anyway, Rossi has already made the worst ever economic crime against humanity
when he decided not to go public back in 2008. Delaying the emergence of
commercial cold fusion technology on a basis of selfish reasons, has already
cost to global economy hundred times more than Greece financial crisis.

* * *

But isn't there any way to do investigation? US is full of private detectives,
so I wonder why no one has not hired a private detective to dig everything what
Rossi is doing, who are those investors and where is the factory. It should not
be difficult to install some sort of tracking device into Rossi's car and
follow him to the 'secret' location of his 'factory'.

I have not seen much of persons to do investigations and digging them-self
(expect Krivit). No one has not even bothered to interview Rossi's employees
and not even his wife, who is one of the key figures in Leonardo Corporation.

     ―Jouni