To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2012 10:00 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Sterling Allan drops his support of Rossi

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 3:00 PM, Randy Wuller <rwul...@freeark.com> wrote:
And that comment is actually very misleading. Dick Smith didn't even bother
to try an negotiate anything with Defkalion. He backed away almost
instantly when they in principal accepted his offer. The idea he could test without an NDA of some sort is ridiculous. Certainly Defkalion would have a
right to protect some aspects of information disclosed to or discovered by
testers and they never ever suggested results of the tests would be governed
by an NDA. Dick Smith is not serious about this and has a preformed bias
about what is happening.

Could you (or anyone) post the actual terms that were rejected?

Ransom
----- Original Message ----- From: "Xavier Luminous"
<xavier.lumin...@googlemail.com>