Abd,

You are right - I did not intend to sound dogmatic.

I am beginning to wonder whether a couple of different phenomena, perhaps
sharing a common denominator, are occurring - depending on experimental
materials and procedures.  Nature may be getting a little perverse here.

The Wendt-Irion exploding wire experiment did appear to produce Helium.
Their original paper is -
"EXPERIMENTAL ATTEMPTS TO DECOMPOSE TUNGSTEN AT HIGH TEMPERATURES"
- Amer. Chem. Soc. 44 (1922)
http://www.uf.narod.ru/science/WendtIrion.pdf

Would this provide some link between CF and LENR if reproduced?

Lou Pagnucco