Jones,

Sure, some of those experiments produce hot plasmas, but there are many
experimental results which appear to produce transmutations with
temperatures too low to produce collisions energetic enough for fusion  -
unless the energy is focused and "hidden" in infinitesimal volumes.

My suggestion is that transmutations be the litmus test for LENR - not the
calorimetry results which never seem definitive enough for everyone.  If
the reported successful experiments were well conducted, then they will be
reproducible.