Axil,

Quick clarification.  In your proposed charge accumulation in a 1-dimensional
structure  ie. SWNTs, the electrons form a coherent huge wave on the SWNTs.
The electron charge is "orbiting" "circling" the 1-dimensional structure.

The way I understand this, the charge accumulation is on the SWNT.  Hence, if
the electron gets into the nucleus, they are getting into the nucleus of a
Carbon atom.  Are you then proposing fusion or fission of a Carbon atom?

If you are, what is the expected by product of such a fusion or fission based
on prevailing theories and/or "energy balance" formulas? How would the carbon
atoms fission or fuse?   What is the expected radiation?  Alphas, Betas, X or
gammas? or neutrons - fast or thermal?

I would like to validate the SWNT mediated process by looking for these
"expected" by products, which I presume would be quite different from H+ H+
fusion or Ni H+ fusion or Ni to Ni fusion.

Feel free to speculate.  I can then test the speculations with my experiments,
with particular emphasis on looking for those by products.

Jojo