Part III:

now the conspiracy:

Thesis:
Rossi is actually an agent, to ultimately prove the ridiculousness of LENR.

Let us add some indications:
1.1) No coworkers of Rossi are known. Except his wife.
1.2) Rossi moves a lot, mainly from Italy to the US and back
1.3) his known facility is a big empty hall with a container inside
1.4) Rossi in the past had some failed operations (see wikipedia   'Andrea
Rossi') where he missed his claims by a factor 100
1.5) Rossi seems to be a moderately rich man, definitely not being able to
spend 10s of mio$ out of his own pocket
1.6) Rossi does not attend LENR conferences, where he could present
intermediate results.
He is mainly an internet persona with spurious contacts to the real-world
outside the blathersphere
1.7) Rossi claims a 600degC/1000$ ecat2 after a 200degC/500$ ecat1 a bare 6
months ago, which he never convincingly demonstrated
1.8) Rossi is not your usual fraud. He collects preorders, but does not charge
anything
1.9) Rossi is a busy and energetic man, working 14-16hrs a day, according to
his own statements
1.10 ...

All in all this is a strange set of admittedly vague evidences, which
nevertheless need some roundup.

--------------
First question:

Where does the money for Rossi come from?
Powerful interests with deep pockets? The US military being the main suspect by
many.
Could be. But then he would have NO need to talk so much in the blathersphere.
Quite the contrary.
His argument once was that he is a true humanist, a benefactor of humanity at
large. Fine.
But why then should he be affiliated with the US-military? A truly destructive
force.
When and why did he sell his soul?

At the bare minimum Rossi is a one-man show with a mechanics-shop in his
neighourhood, two rental spaces in Italy and Florida, the rent of a container,
a couple of fake-companies, some patents issued and rejected, traveling
expenses, some professors in retirement plus some easily fooled reporters, plus
an internet connection and a lot of time to make phony talks to his believers.
Did I forget something? Probably.
Oh, I forgot: A big ego and a big mouth, which easily blend together.

All in all Rossi appears as a cheap conman, if he sticks to the minimum. I
guess 1mio$/yr suffice to make up for his expenses, and having a good meal
every day at a pizzeria.

--------------
Second question:

What do the (US) intelligence-agencies know?
Considering that the NSA, the CIA and other intelligence operations, who are
routinely involved in spying on commercial operations worldwide, will have
spotted Rossi/Leonardo long ago, so that he must be transparent to those
institutions.
Rossi (and DGT by the way) do not have the means to prevent that. Rarely a
secret could be held. ALL of his purchases of nanomaterials etc would be
tracked and every person meeting Rossi would be known.
We do not hear anything about that, because, well, it is all secret, we make
believe ourselves, discarding logic in favor of hope.

The socalled captains of industry of the likes of Exxon (who sponsor Craig
Venter, btw, see eg
http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/2009/jul/14/green-algae-exxon-mobil )
definitely are informed by the commercial arm of the agencies.
European companies seem to know about that, whereas the majority of Americans
still seem to believe in the magic of the free market.

--------------
Third question:

Why has Rossi not been switched off?
Or is he eventually being promoted by dark channels?
Answer:
Because he serves a goal, which is, to discredit the field of LENR and
basically cut it off for another couple of decades from proper funding, which
it desperately needs.

Even common sense and some basic calculations, which I tried to make, show that
Rossi is making borderline claims, more often than not crossing into the
outlandish.
There must be some method in this madness.

Afterword:
There are a lot of interesting people in the vortex-list, who excel in creative
speculation, and I like that.
Being a maverik is one thing, being a fool another.

To repeat:
I think LENR is real, but not as Rossi/DGT make us believe.

Thank you for reading this and stay alert!

All the best

Guenter