To: <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 2:20 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:superconductors and laser light

Jojo and Axil,

First, it does appear that superconductivity (not ballistic conduction) is
involved.  The new paper involves nickel nanoparticles in MWCNTs.  Here is
title and abstract:

Nano-carbon is pretty amazing.  I find this subject quite difficult.
I have no idea whether anomalous superconductivity is essential to LENR.

Maybe extremely intense current densities cause some LENRs?
If so, then maybe these current flows can be triggered by various carbon
nanostructures, cracks in metal hydride surfaces, various colloidal
formations of metal nanoparticles, dielectric breakdowns, current
streamers and arcs, ...?