Dear Jed,

Have you read the interview with Defkalion re their business
strategy?
If yes you can see to which people they have responsibilities.
Let's be serious, we here are kind of electronic paper tigers
with no impact, no real influence, no capital, no fame; can we change,
improve or stop something?

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck