Dear Jojo,

The medical doctors who will perform the dissection of democracy wll think
a lot about if people had a right to have an opinion, with or without
basing this opinion on information
and facts.
LENR, unfortunately cannot be developed in the Salk vaccine style. Despite
my suggestion some people are not able to grasp the difficulty of the task.
I have never met you, have no idea who you are and what is essential, do
you have hands-on, brains in experience in industrial development of any
kind, mechanical, electric, chemical IT whatever?
D o you think that the formula without understanding its functionality-
what it is doing actually- is of great value?
I think the formula is some 10% maximum of the entire development work till
the first prototype. Without a holistic and holographic understanding of
the LENR+ theory- actually
a combination of more theories no progress is possible. The DGTG people are
simply better than Rossi and the Divorce took place because Rossi could not
solve some basic development problems; do you think it was moral to abandon
the problem and let Rossi continue. Have no idea where are you living- but
can you empathise with the Greek people? I
can.
The company cannot use your adoration or your hatred- the problem is could
it use your expertise? You have seen they were hiring, what are your
chances to be hired based on your CV?
And please- again- if you are speaking about my role, have the the kindness
to ask me first.
i appreciate your creativity and ideas but with some filters.
Peter