JoJo I can understand your feelings toward DGT.  There have been many
questionable actions attributed to them to date, but I am assuming most of
these are due to misunderstandings between the parties.  If indeed they did
milk Rossi for his IP and then rush away to improve upon it and left him
standing in the cold, then that would be a serious breech of etiquette.  I
rather suspect that they truly thought that Rossi was further along in his
development than was reality.  He has a certain knack for making it appear that
everything is proceeding remarkable well when in fact major issues remain to be
resolved.

If DGT was expecting a stable product from Rossi that would operate for 48 plus
hours(?) without interruption then they most likely were let down.  It appears
that he was not quite there at the time and they decided that they could
proceed alone.  I can not honestly blame them for following that path if they
were making investments and public announcements based upon questionable facts.
 The basic structure of these devices is fairly simple to manufacture if one
uncovers a few key parts.  As we know Rossi has been reluctant to reveal his
catalyst since he realizes that anyone can build them with the correct
knowledge.

All of mankind will benefit from LENR products provided that the cost of the
devices is not artificially elevated.  We must do everything within our
capacity to ensure that a few do not dominate this technology at the expense of
the many needy people of the world.  There will be enough demand for these new
products to make many wealthy for many years to come as they compete with each
other and keep the cost in check.

Exit stage left.....

Dave