I hope so, and I feel that today energy cost is felt as a master parameter.

It is just that it seems that it is only 10% of the produced good value...

It is just a confilt between what my eyes see, and what the consensus seems
to be... In that domain my intuition is not good enough to have a safe
opinion...

anyway it will make a shock of productivity, and as many say here, will
create new organization, goods, services, that maybe will have more impact.
One of them is simply food, water, education, ...