I agree, but it is the minimum.

However ther is no limit to stupidity, and some zone might forbid it...
(For example, France, Germany, Europe). Not as a conspiracy, but for
quasi-religious reason, like it is done in EU. add that the lobbying of old
monopolies (think about Russian supporting anti-Shales in EY).

if you remove that "stupidity" hypothesis, LENR can at least reduce 10% of
energy cost, and many % of induced cost of negawatts.
as Jed said, the there will be chain effect of productivity gain.
another gain will be unemployment reduction, because LENR is work intensive
investment only. Transient effect that will restore social peace and
efficiency.

then ther will be productivity gain because of the second characteristic of
LENR : the huge autonomy. maintenance saving, transport costs saving, grid
connection...

then there will be new applications that we cannot even imagine.

but until the new application, the road can be anticipated and many dozen
of % of productivity will be gained, allowing developped country to reduce
work need, and poor country to afford basic need, health, and comfort,
starting a new economy like the one of us today.

if EU zone decide to forbid LENR, we will become the last Papuah. And
chinese, african tourist will came to see the indigenous.
Not impossible for north-western europe. 8(