Hello group,

It looks like there will be soon a new player in the LENR market, scientifically backed by a known researcher in the LENR field: dr. Francesco Celani.

This new player is called Kresenn Ltd. It appears to be a UK-based company, although only Italian people appear to be currently affiliated with it, according to the information available in their website.

Have a look at this anyway (make sure to check out the accompanying photo as well):

http://www.kresenn.com/#!lenr

We are one of the first companies in the world  devoted to the development and
commercialization of applications based on Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR).

We are currently cooperating with dr.Francesco Celani,  Vice-President of
International Society of Condensed Matter, in developing a test reactor of new
design based on a completely new type of catalyst.

At Kresenn we are working to develop a unified theory for LENR based on the
study of nanomagnetism in ultrathin films, multilayers and nanostructures.

And also, in the "Products" page:

The first product that will be using LENR technology will be a container based
power module to be used with portable datacenters or in other scenarios in
which independent energy production is required.

Details of the module will be disclosed soon and it should be ready for the
market in Q1 2013.

Q1 2013 seems quite close for a completely new company to be ready for the market in a completely new and unexplored field. I wonder if others will join the LENR market in the meantime. The more, the merrier!

Cheers,
S.A.