On 2012-07-28 19:48, Susanna Gipp wrote:
Wow another web site and a po box full of  bulls... ahem free energy
promises.
What are they're selling ? A cheap copy of Rossi's stuff ?

On a more serious note, after checking out a few things, it appears this website isn't as fresh as I thought. Apparently it's been online since mid-2011. By the way, I find that portions of what can be found in the "Articles" section are rather inconveniently written, at least for a company supposed to be taken seriously.

http://www.kresenn.com/#!articles

Anyway, if this isn't a newly opened website, somehow it managed to elude LENR blogosphere exposure until recently. I've never read anything before about it, the company, or Celani's involvement with it, either.

Assuming that the website has been left unchanged since its inception, Q1-2013 is getting closer and its owners might want to clarify ASAP its status, if there are any news or what happened with their collaboration with Francesco Celani (I was under the impression he was struggling trying to obtain research funds).

Cheers,
S.A.