http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPY0skKjJU8&feature=player_detailpage

Rohnermachine.com

Mike and John are the two Rohber brothers who are competing in the
development of the Papp engine. John is developing a two cylinder
horizontally opposed version of the engine. John does not demo his version
of the engine as a business decision but Bob does do demos.

The video shows the Tesla 2012 demo whose YouTube link is listed  above. In
it, McKubre is bearing witness as Mike Rohner rambles on about Papp
technology.

Mike Rohber provides incite into Papp's motivations and business thinking
which are interesting.

The demo shows the device that McKubre used to appraise the Papp reaction
in a 20 minute private evaluation with Mike.

At 1: 03 into the long video,  McKubre states his position as an advocate
of the Papp engine stating that it is based on a nuclear process. McHubre
sites Cecil Baumgartner a first hand witness to the Feynman test for his
initial interest in the engine.

A first hand eye witness to the  Dr. Rickard P. Feynman ill fated demo said
Dr. Feynman actually kills that poor unlucky by-stander when he pulled the
power plug which in tern disables the control electronics on the Papp
engine and the engine over-revs. The engine eventually blows a rod the
killed the guy. Cal Tech removed all records of the incident to protect
Feynman and so died the Papp engine in the science community.

As a personal opinion,  McKubre deserves some credit, He has a open mind
and is not fixated on the deuterium LENR reaction.

Cheers:   Axil