From: Eric Walker [mailto:eric.wal...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 1:31 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Noble Gas Plasma Engine

Le Aug 6, 2012 à 7:00 PM, Axil Axil
<janap...@gmail.com<mailto:janap...@gmail.com>> a écrit :

The video above is a demo of the reaction inside the cylinder of the papp
engine. You will note the formation of ball lightning inside the transparent
cylinder as the noble gas explodes. IMHO, this marks the formation of Rydberg
mater with mediates the intense electron shielding that reduces the coulomb
barrier of the noble gases to the point of fusion.

Axil, your sense of humor is very dry.  Many people do not realize you are
speaking tongue-in-cheek.

Eric