I would love to hear Mike's real thoughts on the the Papp engine and
whether he thinks it is an interesting /unexplained phenomenon or we are
close to a commercial product.

Its unfortunate that the Rohner boys can't play nice--Bob just shut down
all of his brother John's YouTube videos..

Bob: http://www.rohnermachine.com/
John: http://plasmerg.com/

- Brad