At 11:27 PM 8/19/2012, Eric Walker wrote:
On Sun, Aug 19, 2012 at 8:56 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <<mailto:a...@lomaxdesign.com>a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

I don't think Mike is likely to make any announcement soon.... He said enough on the stage at TeslaTech....

That's too bad for us, but understandable.

I listened to a shorter version of the TeslaTech video once more to better understand what McKubre was saying.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS1MsymF8hc>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dS1MsymF8hc

At 5:27 minutes, McKubre says that he was intrigued by the Papp engine and set up a challenge. Â The challenge, presumably to replicators, was to demonstrate that more than 10 times the electrical energy being put into the system was being produced. Â McKubre and coworkers set up the test and showed those involved what to do. Â He then explains that the challenge was successfully met, presumably by Bob Rohner.

You cannot assume that. Mike hasn't said that.

Later it becomes apparent that Bob Rohner's group does not have a final product yet, and I think Jones is partly correct that I have misrepresented things when I said that McKubre endorses Rohner's work. Â It is also clear, however, from McKubre's description of the (Rohner) test, from his comments on the history of the Papp engine and from his description of an interview of an eyewitness to the Feynmann accident that he believes there is probably something to the Papp engine and that it is a worthy line of exploration.

Mike has made it clear that there is a mystery here. Until we have independent, open confirmation, where fraud can be ruled out (as well as error), it will remain a mystery.

At TeslaTech, Bob Rohner demonstrated a "popper." We were not given operational data, and shortcomings like this help maintain the mystery. At the same conference, Bob's arch-enemy, his brother John, showed a popper of his own construction, but did not demonstrate it. He's selling it.

Anyone who looks into this can see that something is very fishy. But what? "Mystery" means "we don't know."

People seem to love to jump to conclusions from however things appear to them. That is either gullible or pseudoskeptical. Real skepticism rests with "mystery" until we know.