As an investor I would be quite OK with it being unreliable, as long as he
was open and honest about it, allowed proper instrumentation and
calorimetry, and it worked sometimes, R&D by competent scientists and
engineers would soon get to the bottom of the unreliability.

What I would run screaming from is someone who faked results with a
straight face (as we saw in one of the demos last year), you couldn't trust
a word that comes out of their mouths, and without a very careful
full-access test you could never be sure that there wasn't some hidden
power source.

I wish Rossi would just disappear, he is currently little more than a LENR
saboteur.