From: bertoldo arpagoni [mailto:beroldo.arpag...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 10:38 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Hot-Cat fails test, Swedish investors withdraw,
Rossi input power measurements dodgy?

I wonder what's going to be next ecat model to fool the crowd. I bet a ColdCat
in in liquid nitrogen operating at 80°K.

Cheers
Bert
2012/9/10 Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com<mailto:danieldi...@gmail.com>>
In Matts review, look how crazy Rossi is:

"Investors measurement was done on a new model with a higher operating
temperature and hydrogen supply other than those previously demonstrated Rossi.
"

Why didn't Rossi used the older reactor that he need it worked better?