I read Mr. Godes paper the day it appeared on the New Energy Times site (I
think that was back in July?). I immediately had the feeling it was
important. At the same time, the word "proprietary" appears six times. It
seems clear that Mr. Godes believes the road to progress is a working
device, not scientific replication. And I'm not criticizing. In fact given
the way the mainstream scientific community has treated LENR for the last
20+ years, it sounds like the path to poetic justice.

As always, time will tell.

Jeff