Alan,

"( He,he,he,he…)" ...  I see you left out the next sentence ...

Dear Steven N. Karels:
Your question is inspiring: well, I will not go to Pordenone to clean the
tops of the Dolomites with the wax: it is possible that in the Pordenione
convention I will bring the final results regarding the third party
validation of the Hot Cat.
It is not certain, some work has still to be done, but it is not impossible.
( He,he,he,he…)
We are working like beasts on the Hot Cat, in the USA as well as in Italy,
and we are making something quite useful.
Warm Regards,
A.R.

The "clean of the tops of the Dolomites with the wax" and the he-he-ing
seem unusually odd even for Rossi ... Does anyone know if the former is a
bad translation of a colloquialism?

[mg]