From: David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Oct 15, 2012 5:35 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:New Experiment Started

I have an interesting addition to this report.  After I cleaned up the deposits
and added water and electrolyte I let my experiment continue electrolysis.  The
effect happened again with some interesting differences.  I noticed that the
thin layer that coated the electrolyte bath came in the form of small floating
islands about the size of a standard pencil lead.  These came together to form
a film over the surface.  A much thicker deposit formed upon the active nickel
that is like a form of crust.

Then I noticed that sparks were being emitted from the edge of the active
nickel!  The sparks came intermittently and the intensity of the sparks varied.
 I saw actual flames on rare occasions which had me alarmed.  Perhaps this is
caused by the hydrogen becoming ignited at that electrode.  The water between
electrodes was at boiling temperature.

I noticed that the supply voltage was varying by a large degree in the fashion
of bubble bursting which could be due to the reduced path for ions to the
nickel that is now covered with the white hard deposit.

Next, I tapped the deposit mostly off of the nickels and added water to the
bath.  The surface deposit was stirred up so that things are returning toward
normal.  There still remains a layer of the white deposit on the top of the
active nickel from which bubbles of hydrogen are exiting.

This experiment is getting more interesting all the time.  I hope to get to the
bottom of the observations, but I have no idea what is occurring.

Dave