Hello group,

Today, an official announcement about test results was posted on the Defkalion GT forum:

http://www.defkalion-energy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4143

As previously promised, we are attaching two files that contain a signed
protocol and a preliminary report by one independent international group on our
technology. This marks the end of our first cycle of testing on our lab
reactors, which lasted five months with 21 different experiments having been
conducted by three different international organizations. The attached
documents indicate the test results obtained by one such team.

The other two international well known testing organizations obtained equally
impressive results following similar protocols while using their own
instrumentation. These results, data, and full analyses by each of the three
testers will be published in peer reviewed Journals as applicable by each
Journal.
Names of the testers and the organizations they represent are still under
strict NDAs and have therefore been removed from the attached documents.
Defkalion will not disclose names.

In the attached protocol the first page represents our R&D path and our testing
strategy. The test performed under this protocol can be identified under step 1.3.2,
which represents the end of this section of our work in progress. Subsequent R&D
steps and tests on our pre-industrial prototypes have already been scheduled by third
parties (as depicted in step 2 – Hyperion Multi-Reactor Kernel Testing).

Additionally, all such tests have been video recorded. The following two links
indicate a small sample of such recordings.

· Explanation of the calorimetry set-up:
(uploading in progress)

· Triggering the reaction:
(uploading in progress)

Defkalion Green Technologies
19th October, 2012

Links:

Exec Sum of Defkalion Test Review - Sept 2012.pdf [52.49 KiB]
http://www.defkalion-energy.com/forum/download/file.php?id=31

2012-09-07_Test Report Validation_Signed_No Names.pdf [3.52 MiB]
http://www.defkalion-energy.com/forum/download/file.php?id=30

Cheers,
S.A.