The following You Tube clip is heavily steeped in Judeo Christian holiday
tradition. We witness a pre-planned and a well edited You tube "Christmas
Flash Mob" happening. Nevertheless, while watching this clip... this flash
mall happening if you will, it made me wonder if we might be watching an
inkling of an emergence of Group Mind Consciousness. Is it possible we are
witnessing another gestalt layer of consciousness stirring from its slumber
within our species. Is it beginning to wake up?

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Vnt7euRF5Pg&vq=medium

Does the Collective have any thoughts on the matter?

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com

www.zazzle.com/orionworks