I went digging through my Junk eMail folder to find what I was sure would be
a response from Mr.Jaro.

Mr. Jaro replied:

> And the provocations and insults continue.

> Since you are clearly incapable of conprehending simple English

> prose.  I will spell it out for you.  I drank a total of about 5

> bottles of beer and I drank all of it before I was 20 years old.

> I haven't touched alcohol since then to the present.

> Jeepers, I thought I was clear.  No wonder, we have a lot of

> conflict here.  People's comprehension skills are just lacking.

Indeed, I'm a flawed individual, Jojo. Nobodies' perfect... certainly not
me. Thank god for that.

So, you don't drink. Rigidly so.

It strikes me that something very powerful about the effects of alcohol.
more precisely the effects of alcoholism, must have made a huge impression
on you. Why have you deliberately chosen not to touch a drop of alcohol
since you were 20 years old? Did you personally witness the destructive
power of alcoholism in some of the immediate care givers who were supposed
to have been raising you?

What happened? What did you do? More to the point, what did they do to you?

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

www.OrionWorks.com

www.zazzle.com/orionworks