That is a good point.  I have developed certain beliefs after a lot of test
runs and observations and I realize that I may have missed things along the way.

Did you download the latest Excel example file that I ran on the recent MFMP
test data?  I recommend that you take a look at the close fit that is generated
and review the various relationships between the variables that are revealed by
the formulas included.   I also derived a similar functional relationship that
predicts the falling edges when steps are moving in the downward direction.
Unfortunately, there is not too many transitions contained within the
downloaded data for me to test against, hence the concentration on rising edges.

I am currently waiting for results from the new air flow calorimeter with
fingers crossed.  My fear is that the actual amount of excess power will only
be in the 1 watt range on a good day.  You may recall my work on surface area
comparisons between the Celani wire and Rossi's claims.  I hope I screwed up in
that analysis, if not, the calorimeter is our only hope of proof.  Then again,
I hate to screw up!

Dave