Exactly, and just like on Earth, most low pressure atmospheric
disturbances, as gasses are collapsed and condensed are very cold.  Same
thing when you collapse and condense Hydrogen in the sun's atmosphere.  In
space orbiting particles less than 1e+20 kg are very hot because there is
no surrounding gas to condense, until they reach Earth @ 1000 miles/sec
with that CME