Craig <cchayniepub...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's a graph:
>

> https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B4QESdNmbCJSbFFScjJZdUhWdU0/edit?usp=sharing
>
> So the temperature stall is still above the 50 year trend line, and can
> continue flat for quite some time before it falls below the first standard
> deviation.

Interesting. Note that many of the fluctuations are not random. They have
known causes, such as volcanoes and el nino. This is explained in the video
I posted, which shows how these extraneous events can be filtered out of
the data.

Here is a better copy of the video with footnotes and scientific references:

http://www.skepticalscience.com/16_more_years_of_global_warming.html

If I saw cold fusion excess heat data as clear as this, I would say it is
conclusive.