The reality of AGM is often presented as a no-brainer and that deniers
are just plain stupid.
However, this shows that global warming is not transparently
self-evident and that an additional level of
analysis is required to tease out the proof. I personally think the
climate scientists speak down to the lay public
and this attitude fuels denialism.

Harry